Registration starts on 1st September 2017
Extended Early Bird conference fee deadline: 15th March 2018
Extended abstract submission deadline: 31st January 2018
|Registration Type||Early Bird conference fee
up to 15th March 2018
|Standard conference fee
from 16th March 2018
|HOPE member||320 €||350 €|
|Other participant||350 €||380 €|
|Barbecue Party||35 €||40 €|
All prices are in EUR. All prices include VAT.
Registration fee includes:
- A comprehensive congress package,
- Welcome reception (inaugural banquet),
- Coffee breaks and lunches,
- Snack & beer evening in the Old Town,
- Visits to hospital schools (private bus transport),
- Venue which is optimal in terms of convenience (central location; the 4-star hotel is able to accommodate those Congress participants willing to stay there for the duration of the event offering economy and standard rate rooms), comfort, and professional conference facilities.
Congress badge is serving as a free 4-day ticket (valid from Tuesday to Friday) for public transport (tram, bus) in Poznań.
Prospective HOPE member candidates can sign up in one of the two following ways:
- Contact a Committee Member in their country who will assist them in the process (the Committee Member list is available on HOPE website).
- Register individually on HOPE website by paying the annual membership fee before the Congress commences. If they do it by 28 February 2018, they will be able to take advantage of a special Early Bird registration option which offers a lower Congress fee (€320).